Sunday 11 September 2011

The Garage

Nothing too exciting here, as the garage isn't often shown:



Sims 3 doesn't give you a lot of random pieces of junk and I'm not about to pay for more or spend ages searching for a hosepipe download, so the wall area here is a bit less cluttered:


This strip shows Elly in the garage going through some shelving.

My interpretation:

Unfortunately the game was being very sulky about letting me put the door at the top of the stairs, so I had to extend the landing to the side.  I've added a lot of extra lights for the sake of the photos, and the downloadable house now has the skill-boosting chemistry set to the left of the doors rather than the view-only toolbench.  I took photos of the house when it was finished, played with it a bit and added more stuff, changed families and played with them for days, then remembered I hadn't exported it to the website, so the screenshots here don't quite match the download.  My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment